We are delighted to announce that the 32nd CHME conference will be hosted by Leeds Beckett University, UK, from 21st to 24th May 2024
The 32nd CHME conference aims to offer a distinctive forum where attendees from academia, industry, government and other sectors can actively share and challenge cutting-edge research and industrial case studies on the hospitality industry. The conference theme, 'The Hospitality Industry: Its Impact on the Environment, Community, and Workplace', holds considerable relevance for everyone in hospitality, tourism and events education.
The organising committee and scientific committee invite submissions on (but not limited to) the following topics:
- ESG (environment, social, and governance) in the hospitality industry
- Sustainable initiatives in the hospitality industry
- The role of technology in championing sustainable practices within the hospitality sector
- Community engagement endeavours by hospitality establishments
- The hospitality industry's influence on society
- Hospitality's role in safeguarding or undermining local culture and heritage
- A study of the direct and indirect employment opportunities forged by the hospitality industry
- Ensuring the well-being and mental health of hospitality staff
- Pursuits promoting diversity, equality, and inclusion in the hospitality sector
- The shifting landscape of hospitality work in the age of technological advancements
- Pathways for career advancement and skill enhancement in hospitality
- Case studies within the hospitality domain
Important Dates and Deadlines:
We will be accommodating both paper presentations (20 minutes) and poster presentations (A1 size). We urge prospective participants to start preparing their abstracts for submission through EasyChair.
- Deadline for paper (1500 words) or poster (A1-size with a 500-word summary) submissions: 12 January 2024
- Feedback on submissions: Before/by 12 February 2024
- Deadline for the final paper: 26 February 2024
- Early registration deadline: 8 March 2024
For initial enquiries about submissions, please email Dr Miju Choi (email@example.com). For general questions, please direct them to the CHME2024 Conference Chair, Dr Peter Robinson (firstname.lastname@example.org).
We eagerly await the opportunity to welcome you to Leeds Beckett University for a conference that promises to be both memorable and impactful.
More details can be found here: https://www.leedsbeckett.ac.uk/events/conferences/chme-2024/