In Brief: HLST News and Views…
- We are delighted to announce that 10 project bids have been successful in their application to Round 11 of the pedagogic research funds. Look out for the forthcoming research reports from these studies on internationalisation, student engagement, student reflectioin, commercial awareness, and more.
- The Annual HLST Research Conference, ‘Going for Gold: Enhancing Student Learning from the 2012 Games’ will be held on 9th November, 2010 in Oxford. Registration is now open through the HLST website.
- The HLST has produced a position paper on the Research Excellence Framework which compiles the views of the different subject associations relevant to the HLST. The paper can be downloaded from the HLST website
- Registration is now open for the London 2010 ‘Games Maker’ Volunteer programme. Registration is open until 27th October, 2010. Further information is available through the Games Maker website.
- We are seeking abstracts to be considered for the fifth book in the ‘Enhancing’ series, Enhancing Graduate Impact in Business, Management, Hospitality, Leisure, Sport and Tourism, which aims to support higher education staff in these subject areas and, through them, the student experience. We plan to publish this in mid 2011.