2019 University of Greenwich
The 28th CHME Research Conference will be hosted by the University of Greenwich from 21st-24th May 2019.
CALL FOR PAPERS AND POSTERS
‘Transforming hospitality’: The 28th Council for Hospitality Management Education (CHME) Annual Research Conference
21st May 2019 – 24th May 2019
University of Greenwich, Queen Anne Court, Old Royal Naval College, Park Row, London, SE10 9LS
The deadline for submitting papers and posters is Friday 20th of December 2018.
- Hospitality and Management
- Critical and cultural studies of hospitality
- Learning, teaching and assessment in hospitality management education
- Urban Hospitality
- Hospitality and Wellness
- Chris Moore - Chief Executive, The Clink Charity
- Julie Barker - Director of Accommodation and Hospitality, University of Brighton & Deputy Chair, TUCO
- Professor Jon Wilson - Specialist in multiculturalism
- Dr Melanie Smith – Specialist in wellness tourism
- Professor Alastair Morrison - Specialist in hospitality and tourism marketing
- Natalie Harrison - Head of Global Public Relations , Airbnb
The deadline for submissions of papers and posters is Friday 20th December 2018. These should be submitted to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For full details of the conference, please visit the conference website: https://www.gre.ac.uk/bus/events/chme
For further information, please contact: CHME2019@greenwich.ac.uk
The theme Transforming Hospitality will offer 5 tracks-
Hospitality Management; Critical and Cultural Studies of Hospitality; Learning, Teaching and Assessment in Hospitality Management Education; Urban Hospitality and Hospitality and Wellness.
For further information - contact CHME2019@greenwich.ac.uk